MetaWolves PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MetaWolves PS3 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this may be goodbye...

Go down 
+2
Jakecw97
Phen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

this may be goodbye... Empty
PostSubject: this may be goodbye...   this may be goodbye... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:51 am

Recently life has been hard at home and this weekend something happened with my parents which means they've taken my TV and destroyed some of my belongings. Due to this I won't be on ps3. I have also been told this morning that I'm not welcome to stay under their roof anymore so I'm currently looking for an apartment meaning I may have to get a full time job. This means I won't have the money to get online or even the time to do so...

So unless a miracle happens, this is possibly goodbye

I will be on forum from time to time but it aint exactly busy so not much will be said...

Back to top Go down
https://metawolves.forumotion.net
Jakecw97
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Jakecw97

PostSubject: Re: this may be goodbye...   this may be goodbye... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:55 am

No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
-tomajuli-
Sacred Wolf
-tomajuli-

PostSubject: Re: this may be goodbye...   this may be goodbye... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:09 am

WHY DO PARENTS HAVE TO BE SO CRUEL??? Worried?
Back to top Go down
dj_grewal
Major
Major
dj_grewal

PostSubject: Re: this may be goodbye...   this may be goodbye... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:08 am

Oh wow, I don't know what to say :S Good luck with everything I guess. Do you have a phone number or anything we can contact you on?
Back to top Go down
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

PostSubject: Re: this may be goodbye...   this may be goodbye... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:16 am

MSN is jakebphen@hotmail.co.uk
My phone number is 07964929792, though I won't be able to text back till end of this week because despite paying off my phone being my last minute ditch attempt at an 18th present, they have not paid it off yet so orange have barred outgoing calls
Back to top Go down
https://metawolves.forumotion.net
TX_IVDUB
Corporal
Corporal
TX_IVDUB

PostSubject: Re: this may be goodbye...   this may be goodbye... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Man that is a real buzz kill. I have been on my own since 20 (cant think about it happening at 18) but that was my decision. Getting my college degree and making money for everything was tuff, but made me that much more proud of everything I accomplished. Hope everything works out for you! And as much as parents may upset you, just remember they are the only ones you'll get, they have the years of experience and wisdom and can teach you many things. I've grown extremely close to my parents and they continue to teach me new things about life and love.
Back to top Go down
StUdZzY-1690
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
StUdZzY-1690

PostSubject: Re: this may be goodbye...   this may be goodbye... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:50 am

Phen i know how u feel my mum and dad almost chucked me out last week all over my ex girlfriend who is a wee shit string prick, but anyways am actually having a bad time too:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this may be goodbye...   this may be goodbye... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this may be goodbye...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MetaWolves PS3 Clan :: Announcements-
Jump to: